Terms & Conditions - Sky Backstage
1. Sky customers are entitled to book one Sky Backstage pass ("pass") per Sky customer per event. Upon presentation of the pass and a valid arena ticket, Sky customers will be issued with a valid wristband, providing access to Sky Backstage prior to the selected event. The Sky Backstage wristbands are to be worn in the Sky Backstage area at all times and are non-transferable.
2. Sky Backstage opens up to one hour prior to arena doors opening and customers must leave the area 20 minutes before the main act starts unless they have been given permission to stay. Please check your arena ticket for this information but note that this is subject to change at short notice.
3. Children aged 14 or under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
4. Each pass will admit the number of guests listed on the pass (a maximum of three guests per Sky customer).
5. All persons that hold a pass must also be in possession of a valid arena ticket for the event to get entry into Sky Backstage.
6. Passes are subject to availability and the capacity levels within Sky Backstage.
7. Possession of a pass does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of room due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows, entry will be granted to Sky Backstage pass holders on a first come first served basis and on a one in, one out basis. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
8. By entering the Sky Backstage area you consent to being filmed or photographed as a participant in Sky Backstage, and such footage may be used by Sky and The O2 for marketing or publicity purposes without payment or copyright.
9. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each customer’s personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. All personal data shall be kept securely at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By pre-registering for access to Sky Backstage, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the “My Sky” link at Sky.com. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
10. Passes cannot be transferred.
11. Passes cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality packages without the express written permission of the event promoter.
12. There is no cash alternative to the pass.
13. In order to facilitate the security and safety of all customers, Management reserves the right to refuse admission at their reasonable discretion.
14. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into Sky Backstage.
15. In case of emergency, please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
16. When purchasing alcohol, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
17. Sky reserves the right to close Sky Backstage at its discretion and no compensation will be offered to customers who have booked Sky Backstage passes.
18. Sky is not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the closure of Sky Backstage.
19. Sky is not liable for any personal loss or damage to persons or property as a result or use of Sky Backstage.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.